Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here who has been diagnosed with CHF? I need some info, any info will do me good.

I've just recently been diagnosed with CHF (congestive heart failure) and I took it for granted, I didn't pay any attention to it because I didn't have any symptoms of it, neither did I know what were the symptoms of it. I didn't even go to see my doctor when I was supposed to.

Now the symptoms are starting to appear, I'm having trouble breathing, I have chest pain, burping and pain in my left arm. I don't know what to do about this, can anyone help?

Hi Jason,

It wasn't really smart of you to play with your health like that, definitely not when your heart is in question. I would suggest to you that you go to see your doctor so he can check your current condition and choose the proper treatment for you. 

The first steps towards the treatment are tight control over your medications and lifestyle, coupled with careful monitoring.The goals of treating heart failure are primarily to decrease the likelihood of disease progression, to decrease the risk of death and the need for hospitalization, to lessen the symptoms that you have and to improve the quality of your life.

Hi guys,

You need to see your doctor as fast as possible, Jason, just like Health n Joy told you. Heart conditions are often deadly, don't play with your life.

You have a couple of options here for treating, and your doctor should be the one to choose the proper treatment for you. Medications are always your first option. If these won't work, then you will have to undergo surgery. Angioplasty, a procedure to open up blocked arteries, is one option. Your cardiologist may also consider heart valve repair surgery to help your valves open and close properly. I wish you good luck with this.

Hey everyone,

I honestly hope that you are not late for any type of treatment here, Jason. Heart problems don't really leave you much time to act so I hope you are not too late here.

Like they told you already, you have medications which could help and if they don't help, surgery is the only option that remains. Other than angioplasty and heart valve repair surgeries, you can also undergo stenting procedure. This procedure is known to have a very big success rate and it helps people with blocked arteries and slow blood flow to the heart. Your doctor will probably tell you more about this.

I agree with someone who wrote in here that you are playing with your health. I am scared because my brother was doing the same thing with his health now we can only thank God he is still alive. And guess what? He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure as well, but that disease can be confused with other illnesses that cause breathing difficulty such as pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, etc. That is why it is very important to find out on time what is going on, you need to visit the doctor as soon as possible. Don’t play with your health, I am telling you from experience.

Hey there.

One of my colleagues went to the physical examination. Well, during it they found out that he has CHF and they tried to find the underlying causes. They used stethoscope to detect some abnormal heart sounds and to see are there any fluid accumulation in his lungs.

But he never had those symptoms after that and everything was fine.

I believe that they are extremely dangerous, especially if you don’t treat them on time. They can cause even death.

I am not sure but I think that surgery is also one of the options in this case.

Good luck. 

Hello everyone.

Jason, you should never play with those things. It is very but VERY dangerous. Shortness of breath is the first sign that something is seriously wrong with you. I don’t even want to mention the chest pain, but I believe that you already know that since you are diagnosed with CHF.

You need to seek for the treatment as soon as possible, you can’t wait not even one day more to consult your doctor and start with the treatment.

Do it before it is too late.  

There are so many good medications that can help you and prevent some damage in the future.

Hello there.

I never have thought that something like those symptoms can be that dangerous. But I was reading a lot about it and now I can see from your experiences that this is very dangerous. You should never ignore symptoms such as shortness of breath and chest pain. That is like someone already told you, playing with your life.  

Maybe I overreact sometimes, but whenever I feel some pressure or pain in my chest I go to visit my doctor.

Usually it is nothing, but since I have heart issues I am worried.

I really hope that you are going to be OK!