I'm 24 year old and I’m a big fan of piercing. Why, I don’t know but it looks really sexy to me. My boyfriend has ten different piercing spots on his body, including nose, umbilicus and nipples.
He told me that they are painless and that I should also consider having one or two done on my body. I think about it for a long time and I decided to try it.
I have put one on my nipple and one on my tongue. This on my nipple was very sore for a long time but eventually it healed and now it is fine.
This one on my tongue was no problem at the beginning but now-it is my biggest problem. It seams that the men who did this to me didn’t know exactly what he was doing because he injured my tongue frenulum and it caused non-stop bleeding. Even now-when I remove my ring from tongue bleeding is almost constant. What should I do?

First of all-contact your doctor immediately because you can loose great amount of blood and develop some kind of anemic shock.
It is a very serious and life-threatening situation.
You were right, the man who did that to you didn’t know what he was doing.
He injured your frenulum- the tissue that connects the bottom of your tongue to the floor of your mouth.
It can be very sore because there are lots of nerves in that region and he could injure one.
You must know that any injury on your tongue and in your mouth in generally, is an open door for bacterial infection.
Bacterial infections can cause slow healing of a wound and constant bleeding.
Now, you can rinse your wound with Listerine, put one gaze under your tongue and run to your general practitioner. He will do a bacterial test and suggest best possible therapy!

i Dont have any percings myself nut I feel that individuals remark was not required everyone does things that differ some people skydive, motorcycle, drive down the highways after you watch the shows .... worst driver, become a police officer or a fireman, Yes I would never get peircing, and I would say make sure you research were you plan to go, to know they have a good rep and at the first sign of issues seek medical assistance