I'm a 33 year old female and I've been having constant feelings of bloating/constipation for the last week and a half. It started off with soft stool that was orange in color. I started eating yogurt and it changed to a more normal color, only pale. I have some nausea, but it seems to leave after passing gas. I have some discomfort in my middle to lower back. I usually feel the best first thing in the morning, but it's all down hill from there. Anyone been through this before or have any ideas? I have a physical scheduled for April 7th, but this is so uncomfortable. Thanks!

Hi Turtle,

This pain, is it off to the RH side?

With the color change in your stools and your other symptoms I'm thinking gallbladder. You'll need diagnostic tests, blood work, an ultrasound, and possibly a CT scan to confirm.

See your doctor.

Dan, thanks for the help. It is my gallbladder and I'm scheduled to have it removed next week. Thanks again!

Turtle,

Glad to have helped. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Please keep us posted.