Hello there, I am a male of 25 years. For the past 5 years ive had what i believe to be lymph nodes swelling and hardening up all around my abdomen. right now there are about 10 scattered, mostly on my stomach. they do not go away and are sensitive if i bump them or lay on them too long. Ive had blood work and been told my many doctors that i shouldn't worry about them. Im not too worried for the time being but they keep popping up. anyone have an suggestions

If I were you, I would find a different doctor and request a scan such as a cat scan to get images of what these lumps actually are. They may very well be nothing, and they may be something. Better to be safe...

Hi there,
How long do they stay swollen? Lymph nodes become swollen when your body is experiencing some kind of infection and the swelling on your abdomen is indicating that you have some problems in abdominal area most likely with your intestines. If your blood work is fine then this might be caused by some other thing. Unfortunately I have to tell you that these lymph nodes sometimes might even be caused by cancer. But I think that your blood work would show abnormalities if you have cancer. Are you using any medication right now? They can also be caused by an allergic reaction from the medication or some other allergic reaction from food or similar things.

Ive had swollen lymph nodes on my stomach for about ten years, it was put my the down by the Doctor to my condition being ME, I would look at ME symptoms, as a possible cause