I don't know what is happening with me. A week ago, when I was brushing my teeth I felt severe pain in my face. I thought I was gonna die, I never imagined I could feel that amount of pain. I did some researches online I the name Trigeminal Neuralgia came across. Is it possible that I have this?

What you have experienced is a common sign of Trigeminal Neuralgia. However, I can not diagnose you because you need to go to your doctor to get examined. This is the only way that you can be sure. Trigeminal Neuralgia is a disorder of the 5th cranial nerve called trigeminal nerve. This disorder causes episodes of intense, stabbing pain in the area of the face and sometimes it affects only one side of the face. Trigeminal Neuralgia is more common among women and usually over the age of 50. The attacks of pain often last for few seconds and they repeat itself throughout the day. The pain is triggered by chewing, swallowing, talking, touching the face or brushing the teeth, like in your case. Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia usually involves anticonvulsant medications like carbamazepine. If medications fail to relieve the pain then the surgery can be considered as an option. Trigeminal Neuralgia is not fatal. I hope I have helped you with this information but be sure to visit your doctor.

I agree with Karkow...Sorry, Im a newbee here but not toTN. I was recently dxd with MS. TN is worse than any pain I've ever experienced...I'd rather give birth daily every moment of every day, that feel this pain!
know your not alone. i was on facebook, they have almost 700 people in that group...however, it's not as personal and fun as this site. MDJunction.com is another great site to visit...

God Bless all who suffer with me....

Cathy