Hi, I'm a 15 year old girl and for about two weeks ive been getting these mostly constant headaches (usually located at the back of my head or near the temples). They might go away for a bit, but they come back eventually and sometimes its so painful i cant concentrate on any work or what people are saying. My mind also goes blank sometimes, like for example today in a lesson i was on a revision website and was supposed to drag the right answer into the empty space, but i just kept reading it and reading it & it just wouldn't go in. It was an obvious answer as well, so i had no excuse. I also have a burning sensation in my eyes sometimes and i can get angry really quickly! my mood swings are terrible sometimes, i can be really happy on minute and then the next i want to punch someone for no reason other than that i dont 'feel right' . 

I'm really worried, as I read somewhere that these are the symptoms of a brain tumour. does anyone have any idea what this could be? am i right with thinking it's something really bad? 

You really need to see your Doctor, but try keeping a food diary and cut out all sugar from your diet. See if anything you're eating coincides with your symptoms.  When I eat sugar, I have all of the same symptoms - especially the mood swings!

hi! Im student of bio tech. i hv little knowledge abt it. ur constant headache, sudden memory loss and mood swinging is a sign of brain tumer but as u hv mention abt eye pain and burning sensation in eye, so, it also indicates an eye problem.......... sometimes, when u r facing constant depression and are tense, u may feel headache n eye pain. take care