okay so after we and me boyfriend did "it" a day later or 2 i noticed that when i went to the bathroom it would hurt really bad, then i noticed a pinkish pee and i thought i was going to get my period but i didnt! i got really scared! i then read that it was good to drink cranberry juice and i have and i thought it went away but it didnt! so now when i go to the bathroom it only hurts when im finishing going pee, but really bad and blood still comes out! i want to go to the doctors but i wonder if they would know if it was from doing "it" and thats my biggest fear of my parents finding out about me and my boyfriend doing "it" and i dont want them to! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHATS WRONG W/ ME OR HOW I GOT IT? SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!

It sounds like UTI but it could also be an STD. It sounds more like UTI, caused by the intestinal bacteria because it started hurting right away and because it hurts when you pee. See a doctor!

what kind of std would cause these symptoms