4 days ago,my belly was perfectly flat and firm.But then I woke up in the morning and realised I'm bloated like a baloon!I didn't overeat,I didn't drink soda(I never drink anything except water),I was eating just like usual.I don't feel so bloated,but my upper belly looks like I'm poor child from Africa with kwashiorkor.It is tight and hard.Why is that??How can I reduce it in two weeks,because then is my trip?I eat probiotic yogurt every day,a lot of fruits and vegetables,drink decent amount of water...everything is fine.But why???

Alessa,

Do you eat dairy or grains?

I eat dairy every day,2 glasses of milk and yogurt.I know I am not lactose intolerant.I eat grains every day,too(in the morning).but I don't think it's cause because I ate it before and my stomach was flat.

Dairy will lead to bloating, and grains are terrible for you in general. My advice would be to stop eating those for 3-7 days and see how you feel. I have not touched them in 5 months, and I have not had a stomach issue. Our bodies were not designed to eat those foods. Our ancestors were raised on meat, roots, vegetables, and nuts- our bodies today have evolved from that point whether we are at a point where we can eat those foods without having negative effect is remain to be seen. So, try that first, if the problem persists I would probably consult a doctor.