I have been tested for Chla, Gon, Sy..etc no change in sex partner.

I started birth control this year, and had been taking it for 2 months when I realized sex changed and it burned during sex and hurt.
It didn't make any sense, and I no longer enjoyed it..

Then, I got a bladder infection. Now my bladder infections only bother me when I'm on my last few drops of urine when I pee.. it stings! I got that bladder infection fixed, but the pills had sulfa in them - so I had an allergic reaction. I still felt a stinging sensation at the opening of where my urine comes out and it burned after I peed for long periods.
I went back to the DR and she checked me and said I had a bacterial infection which caused the burning during sex.. etc.

I took the creme for awhile, and then I realized it wasn't helping that burn after peeing.. and the sex did not improve. I was told to use lube because I was dry.. even that did not help. He tells me I'm soaked.. but I don't feel soaked.. not all all. So, I went back in. The new dr was unable to take a sample because I was on my period (She couldn't see anything) so she poked my urethra with a q-tip and said, "I think you have urethritous (sp)"

She put me on a creme, 2 times a day for 2 weeks.. and it seemed to get better... but the creme was awkward and I wasn't sure if it was meant to go on my vagina (Skin rash like stuff). However, it did not go away and I seemed to develop itching now. I went back, she took a sample and said I had a yeast infection. I got it cleaned up with diflucan.. and then a week later took another one to make sure it was gone..

Well, guess what? It still burns.. and the so does the sex.
At first she told me the whole area was just irritated from urethritus.. and it obviously wasn't the yeast infection... So, when does it go away? What does it take? What do I have???

I'm frustrated, and running out of options.
Anyone have anything similar?
It drove me to write this letter only cause I just went to the bathroom, and it is currently burning around my urethra...
I'm sick of it.. it's been months..what do I do?

I have the same problem, during and after sex. It only happens sometimes. I have not yet gone to the doctor.

Have you been tested for IC (Interstitial Cystitis)? I had the exact same symptoms and thats what it turned out to be.

Hi there,
i was having the same issues. I have found some relief though...
let me ask you...how are you wiping after you pee? Do you go back to front?
That is what i have done my whole life and i just now started having issues. Since i have been "patting" to clean up after i pee, i havent had any issues. No burning. I think it has something to do with the vaginal fluids getting into your utrethra. Try it. see if the burning stops.
hope this helps

I am having the same issue. first i was given medicine for a bacterial infection and it didnt really help, and then i was treated for a yeast infection and i am still having a burning during sex. it's been going on for a month now and it's frustrating! and i have been tested for all std's and they have come up negative. help!

Anyone here have any luck getting a proper diagnosis and getting rid of the BURN? What did you use an how long did it take? Please share your success stories for us new folks suffering. Thanks!