For the past three months, I've been experiencing a swollen lymph node behind my right ear that only appears in the morning.  I've been to a doctor three times early in the morning, however not early enough to catch it in its swollen state.  My primary has made me an appointment to have an ENT perform an ultrasound next week, but it has to be in its swollen state or its a worthless appointment.  My doctor has consulted with many doctors and has not discovered what may be causing my lymph node to swell.  All blood tests have come back normal. 

I'm left feeling as though it may be something in my home that could be causing this to happen or possibly fluid is getting retained in the lymph node for about an hour in the morning (going from laying to standing state) and then gets reabsorbed.  But, I'm not a doctor and I'm interested to see if anyone else has experienced a varying size lymph node in this short of a time.