I have one big problem. I am constantly constipated and feeling pressure. I tried a lot of things and nothing really helped me. I just don't know what to do anymore. Why do I have this constipation and pressure? Sholud I go to see my doctor?

If you have this problem for a long time I advise you to go to your doctor because things could always complicate. Constipation can be acute and chronic and I supose that in your case is chronic constipation. It can be described as difficult, incomplete or infrequent bowel movements. Causes of chronic costipation are diet, colon health problems, frequent travelling and the most common one ignoring defecation urges. Never ignore the urge to defecate because doing so you can reduce the reflex and cause constipation to worsen. Inablility to defecate is causing you to feel pressure. Chronic constipation occures more often among women. There are some things that you can do to help yourself. You need to exercise aerobic regularly, drink a lot of wather, avoid refined food, eat more fruits and vegetables etc. Take care of yourself and put yourself in first place because our health is the most important thing in the world. Unless the problem cannot be solved otherwise, the use of laxatives should be avoided.

ok so i had the same thing you have,constipation went to the doctor?laxatives and more laxatives, i even tryed colonics whic only work for day and then im still on it because is one month thing,its called colonix from dr natura is all natural herbs it has worked wonders for me
i love going to the bathroom since i was constipaded i now appreciate the feeling of going to the bathroom i really recomend t if aaa also,drink lots of water and most importantly EAT HEALTHY FOODS and by ealth food i dont mean packed foods that have vegetables on the box i mean buy fresh fruits and vegetables,and eat saldas,juices,change the way you eat because thats what constipates you the food if you want more info on the product you can email me here
ill gladly help you because i went thru a nghtmare with tht and i know is not a good feeling

edited by moderator***emails and webaddresses not allowed

If you are feeling constipated and you are heavy set, the problem might be your weight.

I suggest consulting the **** Program. The doctors on that program are trained to deal with eating problems and gastric abnormalities.

They are very very good. I lost 200lbs with them.
good luck.

**edited by moderator**

heres my case i basically want to figure out what i have, i feel constant pain in my belly area as if really bloated my bowel movement are often but very small often 4 bowel movements in one day wont even match the amount of 1 regular bowel movement, i haven't eaten in a while i constantly feel full or bloated im now drinking loads of water but near no fibers (no hunger) it started with dry hard stools and moved on to diarrhea, after a bowel movement i often feel better but the pain comes back pretty soon its been about 2 days now since ive really felt hungry with no bloating feeling
i figured i was simply constipated to which point i would rather that than abdominal obstruction, i figured it was not the case because i had not really felt sick or nausea, nor have i vomited no fever either simply not hungry with a bloating feeling bowel movement are usualy often ( up to about 4 tims a day) but short

I feel pressure in my chest cavity I cant walk but only as slow as not to fall over,i breath short and no nausea, what do you think ag