I'd like to loose weight quickly using Beyonce's liquid diet but do not know all the ingredients. Please provide

I would like to say that I am against this. I just don't think it's really that safe and I would much prefer going to GNC or somewhere like that and buying one of the 1 or 2 days cleanses to get out the toxins. I would not use this to lose weight. Even Beyonce is quoted as saying she didn't do this to lose weight, but to purify her body.

Take a clean one-gallon jug and pour in the following:

3 Quarts of Water

1 Cup Lemon Juice

1 Cup Pure Maple Syrup (not maple flavored, but the REAL stuff) or molasses

1 Teaspoon Cayenne

Shake it all up and drink 8-12 glasses a day.

Warning: You will experience cravings, aches, pains, mental irritability and fatigue. These are symptoms of your body's detoxification.

If you really want to flush your system, proponents of the Master Cleanse recommend doing the following:

1. Go to your local health food store and get an herbal laxative tea that contains senna. While you're there purchase about 1 cup of non-iodized sea salt.

2. Every morning, before your lemonade, mix two teaspoons of the sea salt with a quart of water and chug. Make sure you are near a toilet and have about an hour to spare. You'll need it.

3. Every night, drink a cup of your laxative tea.

This fast should not be used for more than 10 days and you should wait at least four weeks before repeating it. Supposedly this fast dissolves toxins and is great for breaking up mucous. (That much lemon and cayenne will clear anybody's sinuses!)

Whatever you do, do not go directly back to a rich diet after your time on this fast. In fact, the best thing to do during a fast like this is to start setting your mind to healthy eating so that when you go off the fast you can start fresh on a healthy nutrition plan that will keep you body clean and strong. To ease out of the fast, do the following:

On the first day after your fast, drink unsweetened fruit juices.

On the second day, you can begin to eat fruit.

On the third day you may begin to eat light foods. Whatever you do, do not "wake up" your digestive system with high fat foods. It could be a very painful awakening.

Obesity or over weight badly affects the health of a person. To retain the health, it is important to reduce the over weight. A weight loss diet
program is the best solution to being overweight.The choice, to consult a dietitian, is another way to find the proper meal plan. A dietician
gives information about the proper nutritional plans, as per the physical requirements of the person.

A simple weight loss program such as a low carbohydrate, low fat and low sugar can bring out miracles in a person's life. A person can improve their health and reduce the overweight with the introduction of fruits and vegetables, daily in their daily nutritional program.

Liquid diet plan :

This plan includes food in the liquid form. A person can take water, coffee, soups, milk and fresh juices. The health experts state that liquid food supplies minimum calories and has low fat and carbohydrate content. People with liquid weight loss diet program have to avoid solid food.

Follow the Link :theweightlossmiracle dot com

i blended it all today...i didnt have real maple syrup so i had to use molases...is it supposed to taste like living hell?!

im too scared to drink it..hah...

im getting the stuff to day i suffer from an extremely rare diease cald paraplysis of small bowel and only 50 percent of my signoid muscle works this will do wonders for me if it really works has any one on here tried it and been succseeful ANYTHING WILL BE HELPFUL what i have is lifelong and im 26 so anything to not have to have a bowel bag would be fantastic help reply quickly please

Hi guys well it don't show that anyone done it and passed hey if they can do it why can't we? So I'm goin to the store today to get the stuff and I'm gona fall thru with it you well see ;-) I know its really nasty but I'm ready![url]

I have tried this drink with the lemons and such and it did work for me. Whenever I felt hungry I would drink the drink and it helped keep my weight under control. U should not do this for long periods of time, but it does work. Discipline is the key factor here.

Ahh, years after Beyonce's flush, and she's chubbier than ever.

This is what happens when people restrict calories, Oprah, Beyonce - they are all now fatter than ever.

Dieting makes you fat - google it. So glad I'm an ectomorph and never had to try this nonsense.