my poo is too little and i i got a big poo my upper abbdominal in penis is aching and i feel there are too many poo gonna out but nothings out please help im worried :$

Hi there! The most important causes of chronic constipation are a faulty diet and style of living. It is common knowledge that a diet that is deficient in fiber will eventually lead to constipation. Intake of refined and rich foods lacking in vitamins and minerals, insufficient intake of water, consumption of meat in large quantities, excessive use of strong tea and coffee, insufficient chewing, overeating and wrong combination of foods, irregular habits of eating and drinking may all contribute to poor bowel function. Regular drinking of water is highly beneficial for cleaning the system. Walking 4-5kms after dinner helps in the digestion of food. Half cup cabbage juice taken twice a day helps too. You can also take some senna tea before you go to bed. I hope this helps.

thank you ... what should i do ? would you give me advice please?

Well, you could drink a glass of warm milk before going to bed. In case of severe constipation you can mix two teaspoons of castor oil in the milk. Or you can drink lemon juice mixed with warm water two or three times a day, it helps too. And you can try the senna tea. I hope this helps.

thank you so much . but we don't have milk ;-)

after a bowel movement check your penis for any discharge or semen. -it might be a prostate infection. have your prostate checked for swelling.