Hullo there,

I have a very serious Abscessed tooth problem and its started worrying me a lot as i have started experiencing stomach pain every morning, which I believe is a result of this. I have visited 3 different dentists over the last 3 years and even have had to lose one of my teeth as part of the treatment but still the problem just shifted to another tooth. I've brushed my teeth 2 or 3 times a day for the last 3 years and kept all the oral hygyiene practices that i should keep. I haven't eaten on this side of my mouth for a year now to prevent food from sticking in there but still the little that finds its way to that side causes havock!

What should i do? I have spent a lot of money trying to fix this as each dentist went about it by repeating the exact same process as the one before him; unfilling and refilling the tooth no matter how much i expained it's been done before. Is there any higher medical personnel i should go see! Please help?

You have an infection that is in your jaw, not in your teeth. By pulling out your teeth, these dentists are merely removing the most recent site of the inflammation, but aren't getting at the infection. You need to see a real surgeon, preferably a maxillo-facial surgeon, NOT a dentist, to get to the bottom of this. I can tell you this from direct experience, and if you don't get it resolved, the infection can spread and might kill you.

I refer Los Angeles Cosmetic dentist Treatments Guide to the latest smile and given you best suggestion for your teeth.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed