What would you go through rather than going to the dentist?

Have a baby. No, really. 8O I hate the dentist. :hysteria:

I just went last week. My dentist is HOT so I don't really mind going.

well, darn near anything...

'cept maybe the proctologist

or having a vasectomy (been there)

or having a catheter stuck up my....

or having a colonoscopy....

or chaperoning a bus load of jr high kids to six flags...

or going to a Barry Manilow concert....

I need new dentures, where can I find a hot dentist? I'd go to Aspen if Danica will come sit on my fa**, well that wouldn't work.

:1:
I go in a couple weeks. I have good teeth. It's never a problem.

If they put me out fully, I don't mind. I'm due to get my tooth implant in a month or so.

I think Joshua is screwed! He had a partial root canal earlier this year and when we were on vacation his tooth split in thirds and came out a little at a time. The dentist had to pull the last 1/3 out and it was pretty painful. Now his adult tooth is coming in and it is looking kinda brown. I have no idea what the dentist plans on doing about this but we need to go see him soon. :(

My youngest's adult teeth all came in discolored. :? :( They don't know why and so car have been unable to help. I feel bad for him cuz they look really bad and I can only imagine what the kidz at school think/say. :(

Since he is home schooled I don't forsee a problem, at least until the baby starts talkin

i've had it all done, except implants. i have no fear of that man or his implements. i have power over all of them as long as the novacaine's working. so actually, i'd rather go to the dentist than do alot of other things. :? help.

I wouldn't mind going to the dentist if he would spend more time dentisting and less time talking, he spends a lot of time BSing with patients (note to dentist, its hard to respond when you have a drill and suction in your mouth)

:duh: I was talkin' about my son. :o

i've had it all done, except implants. i have no fear of that man or his implements. i have power over all of them as long as the novacaine's working. so actually, i'd rather go to the dentist than do alot of other things. :? help. I kinda feel the same way. I have had tons of dental work done, too. Dentists don't scare me. OB/GYN's...that's another story! :eek2:

That's the REASON they talk...to see if people will talk back! :D