I have had this problem for the past couple of days. When I swallow normally, I feel this pain near my back teeth on the upper right-hand side--in the gum area. Also a little bit when sneezing or when moving my head downward or when placing my forehead on the ground. I'm able to chew okay, and cold liquids do not seem to aggrevate it, nor do I have a sore throat. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks and happy holidays!

I have the same symptoms. Did this every get resolved?

im having a simlar problem did have this problem resolved and what did you do?

I can’t stand the pain in my teeth and I have to tell you I understand how annoying this might be for you. What part of the teeth is in pain? The part that is out or the one that is in the gums? If you feel pain in the gums then your teeth might have a bad root or damaged teeth nerve. Either way your doctor will have to make a scan of your teeth and if there is no swelling he will probably try to fix this with some medication. Do you regularly go to the dentist to check your teeth? I’m not a big fan of dentists and sometimes I don’t go there even when I have painful tooth.

Good luck,
Danella

it is called pericoronitis.. it is caused when the gum is overlapping on the wisdom tooth, this is called operculum,... debris of food is stuck beneath the gum cause infections... we can use either amoxicillin or go see a dentist to cut and remove the excess gum or the tooth.
better to remove the tooth since the gum can grow back and cause you pain again.
I had the same problem that how I know... don't believe.. google pericoronitis.