Hi. I`m 27 yo and my ear is in great pain. It hurts so bad I can`t stand it. I`ve had some tooth infection and my dentist just pulled the tooth out. Maybe that could be the cause of my earache? Does anybody knows is it possible to have an earache from abscessed tooth?

Hi. I also have an earache and problems with my teeth. I know that earache occur due to a blockage in the ear tube, tooth infection (such as abscessed teeth), sinusitis, earwax, ear injury, even arthritis. Earache is the result of infection in your ear. Anyway, try some home made recipes for earache: grind some holy basil leaves and extract a juice. Apply only 2 drops in your ear. Or, boil some 3-4 cloves of garlic in water. Mash, add some salt. Wrap it in a woolen cloth and place on your troubled ear. Good luck!

i have 4 abscessed teeth, 2 molars on left and right bottom. havent been to a dentist for 13 years, and had this problem for maybe 4 years, when the teeth act up on the right i get a right ear ache, on the left i get a left ear ache, also crazy headaches, i havent slept all last night , i need some pennecillan again , i just go to a walk in clinic and get penecillan.... not sure if its doing anything anymore... been on it for 5 times already... i also have a cyst now on my gums, under my tongue... can i pull an abscessed tooth? or could it make things worse.. tooth is under soo much pressure right now, feels like its sitting higher that usuall and is going to shoot out of my mouth. i got no dental coverage either, im screwed. is it possible i could have a brain tumor by now? crazy headaches

You need to find a dentist that offers a sliding fee discount that goes off your income. just get them pulled out. Trust me your life will be better and by now you could have probobly had atleast 3 pulled out with all the money you have spent at the walk in clinic and penicillin. About $ 350.00 or less would get all 4 pulled and pain free forever........