Hi, I have a question about CoQ10. Some of my body creams contain this coenzyme. It says that this supplement prevents aging. Is it true?

Hi, I also wanted to know about this too. On most Nivea creams that I buy, there is a note that it contains Q10, anti-aging coenzyme. I read something about it, because I was interested what is so special about it. This coenzyme is a compound that is made naturally in the body. It is important because it produces energy needed for cell growth and it’s used as an antioxidant. Antioxidants are important because they protect calls from the free radicals and the damage they can cause. So it’s no wonder that CoQ10 can be found mostly in vital organs such as heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas. CoQ10 levels decrease with aging, and that’s why it’s added to cosmetic creams and lotions.