I also had my gall bladder removed an the pain got worse. Found out it was never my GB, but i ha d sphincter of Oddi dysfunction. I had ERCP done and it only made it worse and now i have chronic pancreatitis. I now have pain every time I eat anything followed by chronic diarrhea. Its been hell. To make matters worse, I have fatty liver from all of the darvocett they put me on for the past 10 years. I was told that there is nothing they can do except keep me on pain killers that I take just before I eat.

Chronic pancreatitis can be a serious complication of diagnostic endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), occuring in up to 10% of all patients undergoing the procedure. For this reason, ERCP is now rarely performed, as there are much safer procedures such as endoscopic ultrasound, high resolution CT, MRI, and MRCP (magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography). As less ERCP procedures are performed, it has become increasing difficult to find surgeons who are proficient in the procedure, thus increasing the risk of further complications. Your doctor/surgeon should have explained the risks and benefits of ERCP to you prior to the procedure.
Coenzyme Q10, a nutritional supplement sold at the drug store and supermarket, may be beneficial for your liver. I recommend 400mg of CoQ10 a day. Go on a low glycemic diet, the same diet recommended for diabetics. Take digestive enzyme supplements as your inflamed pancreas no longer can manufacture and secrete enough of these enzymes. Chronic pancreatitis can eventually lead to diabetes, necessitating medications and/or insulin injection.

Didn't you mean 400mg of milk thistle daily to decongest the liver and facilitate its function and help it regenerate?

CoQ10 is important in helping heart muscle metabolism especially if on a lipid lowering medication.
But beware that even 100mg can disturb your sleep at night so it should be taken first thing in the AM.