I was DX with Enlarged Kidneys last friday, was wondering how i go about getting my kidneys back down in size

I also have Type 2 diabetes and diabetic kidney disease

any help would be very helpful thanks

Hugs
Martina

You may be interested in an article posted in Healthnotes Newswire (July 17, 2003) entitled "Coenzyme Q10 beneficial for people with kidney failure" by Alan R. Gaby, MD. The study involving 97 chronic kidney patients showed that 60mg of CoQ10, taken 3 times a day, improved kidney function, and reduced the need for dialysis in chronic kidney patients.
I can also speak from personal experience. In April, 2004, I was diagnosed with renal insufficiency (kidney functioning at 70% normal). Upon reading Dr. Gaby's article, I started taking 200mg CoQ10 a day. A 24h urine test conducted 6 months later showed that my kidney function had returned to normal. I had my kidney function checked once a year since then and it was normal. If you decide to take this course of treatment, please keep me posted.

thanks for the info i will take a look at it