I have had a bit of a cold/flu and have quite a chesty cough. It may be a chest infection, I'm not too sure.. but now when i cough im noticing a pain in my anus.. when i sit down.. it hurts.. and when i stand up it hurts. Its a horrible pain.. and im just wondering if someone could diagonose my problem and help me with some self-treatment?

Actually, I have been experiencing the exact same thing lately. I figured I bley a gasket coughing or something. If you find anything out on this could you let me know? Thanks,

my sister and I both experienced a twinging pain like that during pregnancy, but it wasn't from coughing. I was wondering if it ain't a weird pregnancy symptom and what causes it...

Most likely caused by hemorrhoids or an anal fissure, both of which are common during pregnancy. First line treatments are similar for both conditions and include: increase fiber and fluid intake to avoid constipation, also avoid diarrhea, shallow warm (sitz) baths can ease the pain, see your doctor.

If your pain worsens and passing bowl movements becomes difficult check your stools, (poop) for any type of white clots. Also check if your coughing up chunks of mucus. These together can both be signs of cystic fibrosis. I have the problem as we speak. This is a life limiting issue and requires immediate medical attention.

Antibiotics may be causing my severe butniing in the rectal area. Three at my home experiencing similar symptoms. Have small kids. Had to take pinworm medication. Seemed to start with these meds.

My anal hurts when I lift ,cough, hell. What could it be

what was the cause

What is it a symbol of

Hi, I smoke cigarettes and medical marijuana. When I take a “big hit” I tend to caugh, with this said I caugh to the point where I think I’m having a muscle spasme in my rectal area. It really hurts. Anybody have any suggestions??

Same here buddy im bad tripping lmaooo

I have had the same issue for months now. Can’t explain it

It feels like i have a knife in my ass

It feels like ive got a knife im my ass