this is day 3 of my symptoms. 1st day, hurt to sit and stand. walking ans sitting in the chair arent an issue. i notice a weird bump on the end of my anus opening. and today, my shorts were wet. they were dark so no red showed, but i changed and my underweear was red and so was the inside of my butt. its been happening for the past couple hours... im really nervous and scared. help!! im a 16 yr old boy

For most people, anal bleeding is linked to hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are swollen or dilated blood vessels or veins in the anal or rectal area. Hemorrhoids can occur on the outside, where you will feel them when wiping. External hemorrhoids are easy to see as they are a small pinkish swelling. Hemorrhoids on the inside generally do not hurt, though they may bleed still. Hemorrhoids cause anal itching, bleeding, and painful discomfort. Most people who experience hemorrhoids get them from straining too hard. Individuals with chronic constipation or pregnant tend to experience hemorrhoids.

How long can bleeding last mine has been 24 hours