This has been going on for 2-3 days, originally, my throat hurt less but I was also coughing up horrid amounts of yellow mucus/phlegm, but since today, the phlegm coughing has stopped and there's been no more phlegm production. Instead, I've been having sharp pains whenever I cough. If I have a dry mouth from taking a nap or whatever, it gets worse and I can't speak unless I cough. I can swallow just fine however, and Halls really helps.
My nymph lodes are a little bit hard, but they're not severe at all. I checked out the back of my throat with a flashlight, the tonsils and back of my throat seem to be a little yellowish and a little odd colored.

Wish someone can answer i have the same symptoms

Well,

It is obvious that your symptoms need to be checked by an expert. I often have sore throat and a lot of trouble with my tonsils but I am just not ready to take them out (I am very afraid of surgery).

I smoke, so I know that my dry throat and coughing and pain which sometimes follow this cough is mostly caused by cigarettes. I know I should quit, I am planning to do that very soon. Sometimes I cough up yellowish mucus but this happens when I get sick and usually in the morning and during the night.

Usually I need to see my doctor and he prescribes me antibiotics. So if you haven’t resolved your problem by now it would be best to consult your doctor and get the right diagnosis.