Im 15 years old and i have been smoking cigarettes and marijuna for the past three years. I was Wondering if this has anything to do with coughing up brown and bloody mucus/phlegm. I have also lost weight without trying.(20lbs) Can anyone tell me whats goin on?

Wait a second here. You say that you are smoking cigarettes and marijuana since you were twelve years old? You can be very sick and you should see a doctor as soon as you can. This is not something that you want to ignore? The mucus is a sign that you have some sort of an infection in your body that is most likely caused by your smoking of cigarettes and marijuana. Blood in it indicates that something is wrong with your respiratory system. There is even  chance that you might have a cancer, but you can’t confirm this unless you see a doctor and run some tests.

I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Nelie