Hello! I have been coughing like crazy for quite some time, and my lungs have been full of phlegm and I can’t seem to get it out. I have been to the doctors, got some meds prescribed but they didn’t work and I haven’t been there again. This phlegm is really getting in a way. Is there something you have used to make the phlegm thinner and got it out of your system? I would appreciate anything, a natural remedy would do fine as well. Thx in advance!

Hi! I have just the thing you need. It is not a natural remedy but it is working. It is called Bisolvon. It is secretolytic. This means that it increases the production of serous mucus in the respiratory tract and makes the phlegm thinner and less sticky. This way it helps the cilia, tiny hairs that line the respiratory tract, to transport the phlegm out of the lungs. . It eases productive cough and helps in overcoming infections. I think it’s worth a shot!