ok my name is brittany. me and my bf have been having unprotected sex for a while now. i have been feeling sick, headaches, backaches,sleepiness, my period hasnt came yet, but has always been off. its been bout three months since i had one. i bleed a little bit a few wks ago, but it was brownish looking and only lasted 4 days and was only a little spot everyday. i have also had this twitching, kinda like a nerve jumping, in my belly. i have gained some weight also, my skin was rlly clear, and now is breaking out majorly. But like it says i have pcos and have for the last two or three years, causing my periods to be off and i havent been on the pill for some time now. i took two pregnancy tests, and they said negative, but i have all these symptoms. I havent told my dad or stepmom yet or anyone eles in my family. i have told my bf, which is ok with it because weve kinda been trying. but i cant go to the doc because im afraid i wont be, then my dad will get rlly strict and not let me see him anymore! does it sound like i am? i need help!

OK Brittany, you will have to bare with me while I come down on you OK? WHY would you TRY and become pregnant at 15?!!! Do you have any idea what it takes to raise a baby, a child, a teenager for over 18 years?!! The expense the emotional and physical and financial hardships you go through are sometimes overwhelming and can't be done!! I KNOW you love your boyfriend, but unless he has an amazing job to support ALL of you! Then you are in NO way able to raise this child! Also depending on where you live and how old your boyfriend is, he could actually be charged with Statutory Rape!

You have the WHOLE world ahead of you, and believe me even as a married couple raising a child is HARD! And I know you don't want to hear this - ESPECIALLY from an adult - BUT for you to say that you " but i cant go to the doc because im afraid i wont be, then my dad will get rlly strict and not let me see him anymore! Shows that you are TOO young for this! It sounds like you want to be pregnat so your dad CANT make you leave your boyfriend!!! This ISN'T about you OR your boyfriend honey, this is about a baby that deserves EVERYTHING, because you and his/her father TRULY wants him/her, NOT because they don't want to be apart! Infact IF you are pregnant, this could unwind quicker than you could possibly believe! Granted your dad wont be able to seperate you, but that doesn't mean your boyfriend wont leave in the future! And the only person you will be relying on then IS your dad that right now you are trying so hard to dishonor and STOP any of his parental control! From your statement your Dad obviously is aware of what is REALLY going on! and I totally support him in his decision to seperate you guys IF you continue to act SO immature and with complete disregard for ANYONE - ESPECIALLY an innocent baby!!!

IF you want to be with your boyfriend you HAVE to grow up and show maturity in this matter! You HAVE to show your family that you are capable of taking on a mature and loving relationship, without threatening people to "either back off or I WILL get pregnant and I WILL get my way!!" Because that is EXACTLY what you are saying to your family! "You CANT stop me, and I WILL show you what I'm capable of!" Think about your age and your motives and how you will feel when and if things go south and you are left alone as another teenage mom, whose future now depends on getting a daycare that will take Welfare and trying to get a job at a drive through - because that is ALL you can get because you threw your education away! I GUARANTEE you that IF you insist on becoming pregnant and then have a baby to spite everyone, you WILL need your family more than you have ever known and because of you basically spitting in their face, they WONT help you! So REALLY think about ALL of this OK? Think about taking the bus and a stroller EVERYWHERE! Because I guarantee you, you WONT have enough money to pay for a car and insurance! So when it's cold outside and Welfare is checking on you and MAKING you get a job and you have to drop off your baby at a daycare or one of your family members homes, Let me tell ya! It is HELL!!! There is car seats, strollers, diaper bags, formula, diapers, clothing, bedding, toys, cribs, mattresses dressers, changing tables, lights! it is THOUSANDS of dollars to start with a baby! And you NEED your family to help you and come together not to be punished because they dared to disagree!!!! THAT IS NOT RIGHT!!!

NOW to get back to your question! With PCOS it is VERY difficult to become pregnant - due to non ovulation etc. Also PCOS also causes symptoms of pregnancy SO much that many women think they are pregnant when they aren't! The only way you can really find out is via blood test! I know you hope you are, but I and I'm sure others that read this hope you aren't! SO that you can wait till your stable and OLDER! Then you can get treatment for the PCOS and then will be able to have a baby!!!

I know I've been hard on you, but I REALLY want to open your eyes! And I have counselled SO many young girls on here, that have gotten pregnant SO young, most had abortions, and let me tell you THAT is a horrible and sometimes life changing thing to go through! Think more of yourself honey! You deserve and your future BABY deserve MORE! And IF you and your boyfriend are still together when you are an adult then so be it! ALSO be aware of something that is VERY heartbreaking for sufferers of PCOS they have increased risk of miscarriages and of tubal pregnancies - which are life threatening!

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=54689

http://www.drmalpani.com/book/chapter19.html

So PLEASE rethink about the direction you are going in, and become what you are meant to be! Get healthy, mature, and show your family that you are NOT a little girl who is throwing a tantrum because she can't get what she wants!! because that is EXACTLY what you are trying to do!

I wish you HEALTH! And enough self love for yourself to not make things SO difficult when it doesn't have to be!!

ok i understand what youre saying, but my dad actually really likes my bf and doesnt have any idea what is going on!!! he has never told me i couldnt see him or be with him!! and i know how hard it is to take care of a baby i raised my sister when i was 7! but there really is no probs with my dad and bf! and yeah i know about the statutory rape and things! but no my dad was really strict on me and then loosend up and im afraid if i tell him that, that he will h8 me!

Brittany, the only way you will have to tell your dad is IF you ARE pregnant!! DON'T Try to be! USE protection ALWAYS! I am glad to hear that your dad and Johnathan get along, BUT then why would you want to jeoporadize that relationship too? Because I guarantee you - as a parent of a 17 and 14 year old boys, that IF you get pregnant by Johnathan, your dad will DETEST Johnathan for what he has done to his "LITTLE" girl! You are only 15 honey! To think of my 14 year old boy become a father next year, I could actually vomit! Your dad will NOT hate you! He WILL be heartbroken, devestated, angry as hell, sick to his stomach etc. etc. and worried out of his mind! The only REAL negative emotion close to hate, is IF you get pregnant deliberately and with no regard to your health - in particular! Your baby's future and your family! If you dad has loosend up on Johnathan, why would you make it the TOTAL opposite!? I don't get it honey I REALLY don't! I know right now - through my eldest sons girlfriends etc - that getting pregnant at such a young age is VERY popular right now! BUT like I tell these girls and I am telling you! "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!" This isn't about LOVE, it isn't about showing you are mature - the TOTAL opposite actually! This is about a BABY and innocent baby, that takes EVERY second of your day and life to take care of! This is a baby that doesn't deserve having the rest of the family raise it, because the mother and father are too young! Do you watch that show "16 and Pregnant"? I watched it with my youngest, and we were saddened and dissapointed by the choices these girls made! I CRIED my eyes out about the sweet young couple who wanted more for there daughter and gave her up for adoption! My best friend gave up her son at 16! IT was one of the worst days of my life, when I had to drag her from the hospital after her final visit with him, before the papers were signed! She HAD to give him up, because her boyfriend took off, and her parents were SO angry that they refused to raise him! And she was out of options! I don't know you Brittany, but I am BEGGING you to be mature about this decision! And I want you to REALLY look at what COULD happen IF you became pregant and something went wrong because of your untreated PCOS! I DON'T want you to be devestated, nor do I want your family to be devestated! Granted a baby is a beautiful and miraculous being! BUT when you don't have the support of everyone around you, it CAN be utter hell! And some girls on here have found out too late, just how hard it is!

My youngest child was born disabled, I wasn't expecting that! And I love him and his brother more than life itself, BUT at least when he was born with ALL his challenges and ALL his pain, I had people, my husband, my family, my friends around to help me through those VERY dark days! I wouldn't wish those days on anyone honey, BUT what I have to say I hope you hear, EVERYONE that is pregnant or is thinking of becoming pregnant just thinks that they will have a happy, HEALTHY, baby with no concerns! BUT sometimes that expectation is BLOWN out of the water, and you are left with TOTAL and UTTER shock and desperation! Granted this only happens in small percentages but there HAS to be someone that has a child with challenges! Right after my son was born, a girlfriend of mine had a little girl with Down Syndrome! We were both dealing with a lot, so we would talk all the time! We used to say things like "Why me?!" My doctor said to me once "Why not you?!" o.O Which made me come down to earth with a bang! And when I mentioned that my girlfriend and I would walk through the Childrens Hospital we would actually say "Oh thank God he doesn't have that!, Thank God she doesn't have this!" And we both said the worst obviously would be death! I said this to my doctor and I know this is upsetting to hear, but her reply was "Sometimes you pray for it!!!!!!" o.O :'( I was DEVESTATED when I thought that some parent out there actually had no option but to pray for their babies quick passing!!!!!! I know this is MAJOR honey, and I don't want to upset you - I know it's too much to think about - BUT you have to think that just maybe, just a small chance that you wont end up with a happy, HEALTHY baby! And let me tell you honey, NOTHING prepares you for that! So REALLY think about everything OK? ANd be sure that you can handle ANYTHING that COULD happen to yourself and the little angel!!!!

well we are getting married soon, we have a place to stay and everything, were just making last minute details and stuff. and i know it wud be hard to take care of a baby. and im sorry to hear that about your youngest son. that is really sad. i hadnt actually considered that. but i know, from experience, what a miscarriage is like. well actually it was pregnancy where A baby was in the tube and the other wasnt. but yeah i was prtty devastated, but by the time i found out the guy and me had already broken up. he was my first,and shortly after having sex we split. so i didnt think it wud be neccesary to tell him! but me and jon arent spliting up anytime soon! thank you for all of the advice, but i still want a baby. i know it sounds stupid to want one soooo early but i cant help it. and we cud provide a great life for it. he has a job,a home, a vehicle. and hes 17. his niece is my age and she just had a baby and is doing great with it!! and she is married and well!

So have you found out that you ARE pregnant?! Obviously you have made your mind up, and if you think a 17 year old and a 15 year old can provide EVERYTHING that a baby needs, then there isn't much else I can say! You sound like that because he has a family member that is "doing great with it" then you SHOULD too! I don't know what data "doing great" consists of? Perhaps on Johnathans side of the family it is just VERY common for there to be teenage pregnancies, and they circle the wagons and allow it to go on and support it! It doesn't make it a good choice honey! And from what you ahve said about your father, I think your experience WILL be a total 180 from Johnathans family! Obviously you must live in an area where child brides are allowed without parental consent! Which blows my mind, and what I'm VERY worried about is that at 15 you have already experienced 1 loss, and a broken relationship, what happens if there is another one honey!? Because with PCOS you ARE more in danger of having problems - no ifs or buts about it! Depending on the size of the cysts, they might even have to do emergency surgery, = bcause the cysts can grow VERY big through pregnancy! I want to get through to you that thisn't ALL about the ethics of children having children, this - to me anyway - is more about YOUR health COULD be in jeopardy!! :'( I TOTALLY understand WANTING a baby honey! I DO! BUT what do you think the baby will want? IF you have no monies to pay for diapers OR gas to go and get them, what then? Last Christmas I was behind a VERY young couple that were trying to pay for some diapers, and they had NO money! I looked at them and my heart broke! I ended up paying for the diapers, NOT for them but for the baby! You must live in a place where there isn't really much government intervention! Because here, you CAN'T get married at 15! And IF you had a baby at such a young age, Social Services is involved from day one! And actually depending on cases, Social Services has custody of the baby - in name and by law - till the mother is of age!!! So I REALLY don't get the government of where you live that would just look away with both scenarios! MOST girls want babies Brittany, some to have something to love, others because of loss etc. You can STILL have a baby with Johnathan honey, it just DOESN'T have to be RIGHT NOW!! Have you found out anything?

no, i havent found anything out yet, but im goin to the doc this weekend!!and we are planning on getting married next year! and yeah i understand, i kinda hope im not now, cause we do need to wait!i guess i was just afraid of losing him, or something. my whole life i havent had a mom and i guess i jus wanted to play the role or something