I am a male, I have certain problems with my penis, liver and pain below stomach. I was told by some people that it might be a yeast infection, when I went to doctor they said my blood tests were fine. How do u get diagnosed for candida? Do u ask for a specific test?

I am going through the same things. I`ve been to every type of doctor anyone can think of and they can`t find anything wrong. Three doctors told me it could be a fungal infection caused from an overgrowth of yeast from being on antibiotics to long. ( misdiognosed with prostititus ). I`ve been trying to find out about a test for candida but doctors look at me like I`m nuts and put me on flucoazole wich has done nothing to help. I`m researching everyday and will be glad to let you know of anything I find out. Would you do the same please? Thank you

my bf had a yeast unfection to and they gave him that same pill they give to girls

i have all the symptoms of a yeast infection what whould i do?