I have a “case” of multiple sclerosis in my family and I do not know whether it is sclerosis and I am only 36!!! At night I feel involuntary leg movements, like a twitch. During the day, involuntary contraction of muscles, and on my fingers, I sometimes feel total lost of grip. These symptoms do not occur on daily basis, but since I am concerned for my general health, they make me think!

Hey there,
The symptoms you are having, are symptoms of multiple sclerosis, but is hard to say like this, whether you have it or not. Symptoms of multiple sclerosis may be mild, like numbness in joints, limbs or much more severe, like paralysis and loss of vision!
You have to be examined by specialist. MS is not hereditary and effects women more often than men (in relation 3 to 2). Your age is not a stranger to MS, MS is usually diagnosed between the age of 20 and 40, very rare after 50.
Regards!