New Member

Me M[20] and my virgin girlfriend F[18] had vaginal sex for the first time and her period is due today, she’s been feeling sick for weeks (even before the sex) because she has Irritatible bowle syndrome, she’s also been stressing a lot due to being a college student, we used a condom provided from the college (so I assume it was in date I usually make sure but forgot to) I put it on what they say is 100% right (pinch the top and roll it down the shaft leaving no air, I still pulled out pre ejaculation anyway though and threw it away, it didn’t seem to break, so what are the chances of pregnancy? We’re both so scared because we tend to over think things like crazy. Any answers would help,  also I should mention I think the sex happened on October 19th or 20th, I can't remember which one but it was for sure one of those days

Health Guru

As with any contraception they are 99% effective if used correctly, no one can actually give you a different answer to that as no one actually see you put it on or if it was fully intact when you took it off of even if there was any other kind of sexual contact before or after where precum could of come in contact with the vagina.

You say her period is due to start today but it may not though if she has been stressed as you say because that can affect the cycle, how long are her cycles normally for start of one period to start of next and is she normally regular?

New Member
I’m not entirely sure, she’s said she has irregular periods and also she thinks she might have an Ovarian Cyst because she says it runs in her family, she’s felt sick for awhile and she had cramps last week and boobs felt soreish last week some, I’m stressing to the point of throwing up, her last period was October 8th-October 10th,

New Member

Oh and no, I didn’t have my penis anywhere near her vagina without a condom on, after I pulled out and ejaculated into the condom I crawled up behind her (she was laying on her side) I hugged her from behind and then got up to take the condom off / throw it away, then I put shorts on before getting back up in bed with her also another thing note worthy, when I took the condom off it was still stuck to me like it should so no cum should have been able to come out of it until after I took it off (standing next to the trash can)

Health Guru
You should be fine as you did everything correctly, sperm can survive for up to 5 days inside the female reproductive system waiting for the egg to be released, the egg is normally released around mid point in the cycle and the average cycle is 28 days so that means the most fertile window would be from around day 9 to 16.
Some girls can be extremely lucky and have unprotected sex all the time with the guy ejaculating in them and not get pregnant while others only have contact a couple times without ejaculation inside them and get pregnant.
It wouldn't just have to be contact after you ejaculated or from actual penis that could transfer any sperm, precum can contain small amounts at times and they can also be transferred from fingers if you have touched your penis first when it's had precum or semen on, sperm have also been known to travel from outside the vagina entrance too if it is wet enough on rare occasions.
I'm not telling you this to try to scare you more I'm just giving you basic facts on how easy it can happen without realising.
Your gf should start using a period tracker app so she has a rough idea when she will be most fertile that way you know what dates to avoid to be extra safe.

New Member
I knew some of this stuff and no, there isnt any scenario that should have led to Precum either

Health Guru
As I said she should be fine, a lot of guys sometimes don't realise untill it's to late that they touch actually have touched there penis when it has precum on then go on to finger there girlfriends.

Thank you for your help!! Woke up this morning to her period starting so all is well now