hey everybody.... My girlfriend cheated on me on Dec 18th she tells me she is pregnant 2 weeks ago and that it may or may not be mine.....Okay she had her period on nov 13 through the 19... I know we had sex around thanksgiving or so (maybe a day or 2 after or before)... Well she says on dec 2 that she is having a period (bleeding cramping and breast tenderness) well she cheated on me on dec 18th..... the saturday before christmas on the 22nd she said she had a yeast infection and she told my stepmother that she has gained some weight.... I'm pretty sure she has been complaining of breast tenderness at this point for a few weeks.... She takes pregnancy test and it comes up negative....Jan comes around and no period so she takes another test and this time quickly positive....She takes 2 more and quickly positive.... She tells me she's pregnant and that she cheated because at this point we both didn't know because we had sex a few days before she cheated...... Well it's jan 20th now and 2 wednesdays ago she was having cravings and she has started urinating more frequently in the past 2 weeks.... Her body looks pregnant especially her breasts.... So was she pregnant back in Nov or is it more likely that she got pregnant when she cheated on me? Please help put my mind at ease cause right now I'm supporting her cause I think it really might be mine

Sorry to hear that she cheated. I am no expert but, if yall had sex around thanksgiving and she had her period in december before she cheated, then it sounds like she got pregnant when she cheated. but i could be wrong because some women have their period when they are pregnant. once she goes to the doctor, he can do an unltrasound and check her and tell how far along she is and that will help you get a better idea of when she conceived. well i wish you all the luck and hope i helped somewhat! ;-)