my boyfriend and i were fooling around...we were about to have sex but then didnt...i felt some sperm come out but we weren't doing anything...is it possible that I might get pregnant and as well i just finish with my period and im regular but the last month it came late and i knew nothing was wrong because i havent done anything...is this possible?

I think the chances of you being pregnant are almost zero ! But for the future if i was you, i would make sure l had some condoms for STDs and also maybe you should consider some contraception, if you are fooling around which is nice , you are only going to want more in the future, this is growing up :-) You dont want to put yourself in a position to be pregnant when you dont want a bby, so maybe use condoms now, and as l dont know how old u r , maybe consider contraception, better to be over prepared than regretful later