So I am 16, and I by NO means want a baby in my life right now. I wish I kept track of when we've had sex and when we used protection, but my boyfriend and I generally have sex without protection, but he pulls out way before ejaculating. I know pre-cum could carry sperm, which is why I'm nervous. I expected my period 5 days ago, but I instead got it a day late. I have had irregular periods in the past, so this didn't bother me much. My boobs had been hurting (a little more then normal I noted) and I got cramps the night before like I normally do. My periods are normally heavy and last 7 days, but this time my first day was a really low amount of bright red blood. I didn't think it could be implantation bleeding since it was not pink or brown? The next day, I had severe cramps and a normal flow with the blood being the color it normally is. But the next day...nothing. Just little amounts of spotting the bright red blood. Today I am a little nervous because i woke up with nothing in my pad. Could this be implantation bleeding?!? Or just a weird period?! I have been exercising A LOT in the past month to loose weight (Which has been working), could that be a reason for a light period? And when is the best time to take a pregnancy test?! I have read a lot of stories like this..but no one ever comes back to tell if they were pregnant! Someone PLEASE help, any feedback would be appreciated.

Yes pre-cum had a little bit of sperm in it and may cause you to get pregnant! that is why you shouldn't use the pull out method because guys dont have control over pre-cumming! just use a condom or get on birth control