For the past couple of months O have not been feeling myself. Tired, weak breathing anf possibly worst of all, a bloated stomach. I've noticed a constant steady throb behind my rib cage in the right side, gets worse after eating or drinking coffee. I have also noticed that no matter what, ny stomac stays bloated. I still have bowel movements, small as they may be. There's a constant feeling of something in my throat, thirsty all the time but get naseus when drinking water.I am 22 yr old female, 218 pounds. I'm just worried this may be something bad.

The bloated stomach and throb behind your rib cage sounds like it could be your gallbladder. That's pretty much what I experienced, but my pain also went around to my back.   Also, since your's gets worse after eating, in my opinion, I think that's definitely a sign (I'm not a dr, so it's just my opinion).  I'm not sure about the feeling of something in your throat.  I guess  people can have various symptoms.  If your pain is as intense as mine was, 2 months is a long time.  If you haven't made an appt to see a doctor, I would recommend it.  I was only sick 3 weeks before I had my surgery.  The pain got unbearable.   I hope you are able to get the help you need. 

hello - regarding feeling something is stuck in the throat or a feeling of a lump in the throat.

I had this and the doctor explained that acid reflux can make the muscles in the throat go into a bit of a 'spasm' which can feel like a lump or something stuck.

This could be a possible explanantion.  Perhaps worth going back to your doctor.

Good luck.