:-( spasm like pain this upper right quadrant. Pain seems to give me a spasm like sensation and I can feel it coming on. On the right side, I feel it in the throat ans sometime into my ear. At times this spasm like pain radiates into the right side of my back and under the rib cage. I do have digestive problems, IBS and colitis. Sometime it can get so bad I can barely move until it subsides.

.. a bit like tooth ache going from my right ear to the left side of my rib cage. I get a lot of indigestion too with acid reflux and a feeling of food still being stuck in my throat after eating. This is at it's worst if i inhale and exhale heavily.

I'm eating smaller meals, less dairy, and trying to lose some weight. I'm about 115kg.

Is this pain indigestion or muscular or what??

It sounds like a gastroesophageal reflux to me. When that happens, try to eat a piece of bread or a cracker and see if you feel it in your esophagus.