First of all, I have to say that my English isn't perfect, and sorry if you find few mistakes. There is my problem - One month ago I had a flu without fever. I felt deep throat pain, especially when I tried to swallow food, and it looked like I had something stuck in my thorat. Also, I felt a light pain in my neck, but it didn't seem like muscular pain. Sometimes, I felt stiff neck when I turned my neck on right side. All symtoms passed, but yesterday they came back. I don't feel throat pain, but I can feel discomfort, and that is something stuck in it. Also, I have a little discomfort in my neck again. I must say that 4, 5 months ago I was diagnosied with anxiety. Is there any conection between my problem and anxiety? 5 months ago I had blood control and everything was ok. Should I visit a doctor? Do I have any reason to be worried?

Your thyroid may be enlarged, or there may be a growth there. An alternative is problems with your lymph nodes. They swell when there is an infection.

I have had the same problem over the past month. Followed the same exact pattern, sick without a fever but very sore throat and now the feeling of stiffness and something stuck - like a constant lump in my throat. I think that I am going to see a doctor to be sure that nothing is wrong.