Have you heard about these pills? I have some extra pounds, not much, but I wanted to get fit before summer. So my friend suggested Anorex weight loss pills. She told me they helped someone she knows and that the results were visible pretty fast. Anyway, I bought them and I’ve been using them for a while, but I don’t have any results yet. I really do not follow any diet and I don’t exercise a lot. But I thought I will lose a few pounds at least only by taking the pills. What do you think, does Anorex really work?

I have the exact same problem! I don’t know what to do. I have this wedding coming up (it is not my wedding, but it is pretty important) and I need to get in the dress  I bought. I actually didn’t buy it, I had it specially made for me. But since they took my measurements a bit early (three months before a wedding), I cannot put on the dress now, it is too tight. I didn’t even notice I gained some pounds since then. I bought Anorex few weeks ago, and I am taking them + exercising every day, but nothing is happening. I am starting to think that these pills were a waste of money. 

I don’t know what to tell you girls. Be patient I guess.

I am taking Anorex pills for about a week. Actually I think this is my 9th day on it. So far I have lost 6 lbs. Can you believe that? I think that these pills are very similar to Xenadrine. They are made for those who have to lose 30 lbs or more.

They say this is the best pill out there.  I would also like to hear some other experiences. I failed to find any testimonials on the internet. My experience has been very promising so far. I love it.

I bought these pills few months ago. And I don’t  even have to lose much weight, just a couple of pounds to get really skinny. I already bought a bikini for the summer and I want to look perfect in it.

I started taking them and I paid special attention to my eating habits. I limited junk food, snacks and drinks that are high in sugar. I even started exercising for a while.

After two weeks there were no results, and after four weeks I’ve lost 3 pounds.

So, no. They do not work. They are probably just a scam like all the rest.