Hi, 36 years old and suffering of hallucinations. I mean hallucinations, not just illusions. I can clearly see the light, colors, I can tase something or smell it. Two days ago I saw this man, and it was a day, he was a postman and was smelling pretty bad. He even gave me a letter. Also, I have a thought disorder, I speak very quickly and nobody can follow my words. And of course, there are those paranoid beliefs sometimes.. but that doesn`t worry me so much. I was just wondering.. am I psychotic? Or is there anyone else like me who feels like a normal person after all?

Hi, yeah, you could be psychotic, but couldn`t we all? Don`t know about that postman thing, but I guess you have some kind of a problem. Perhaps dealing with reality? Anyway, psychosis is a mental state, and persons suffering of it may experience hallucinations, grandiose or paranoid dulusions, personality changes and disorganized thinking. Often, there is a lack of insight into the unusual nature of such behavior, but you seem pretty aware. Also, psychotic persons lose their contact with reality, which is not your case (except hallucination thing).

hi my husband is having a psychotic breakdown from all the drugs he was into. and he went into a syc ward for some help and put him on some meds called Seroqel xr and reg Seroquel. but i dont think its working. what has bin happening is that he is very paranoid, has a little bit of Hallucination. when he talks he is not making sence AT ALL!!! he hers things that are not being said. and has very odd behavior... like getting mad for no reasion. so can sombody let me know what they think and if they can let me know what meds could help him with all of this and how long does this last?????????????????