Hi! I worry for my friend. My friend had early intervention in psychosis. What does that mean? Does it mean that he is psychotic?

Hi! Early intervention in psychosis amounts to deciding if a psychotic disorder has commenced. Early intervention offer effective treatment at the earliest possible point. Secondly ensure that intervention constitutes best practice for this phase of illness. This is not only translation of standard treatments developed for later stages and more persistently ill subgroups disorder.

Hi there,
Your friend might be experiencing some symptoms of psychosis so the doctors treated him with early intervention in psychosis. They say that this is some sort of prevention of psychosis. This treatment is focused on finding and treating symptoms of psychosis during the formative years of the psychotic condition. How old is your friend? Have you noticed any strange behavior on your friend before this treatment? Has he been using any medication during this period of time? The good thing is that he doesn’t yet have psychotic behavior but if this treatment doesn’t work properly he might have many problems later in his life. I hope this helped you both in any way.
All the best,
Danella