ok when i was like 15 i noticed small pimples on my sac but pubic hair would grow out of them. Im 20 now and the pimples have moved up the shaft of my penis - some of them have hair growing out of them even on my shaft - when i press them they pop like pimples. What do you think this is and i know i should have gotten this looked at a long time ago but how serious is this? oh and also they are hard to see i have to get real close and stretch my sac out to see them

These are probably so called sebaceous prominence. You see, oil glands that are situated next to the hair shaft under skin produce this sebum, oily material, that is secreted to the skin through hair shafts. Sebum serves to lubricate the skin and protect it. Sometimes, the pores that lead the sebum to the surface clog and sebum has no place to leave for the surface. When this happens, this sebum starts accumulating under the skin causing these pimple-like formations. There are often hairs coming out of it, because hair shaft is what sebum uses to travel to the surface.
These bumps are not dangerous and don’t require treatment. However, they may get inflamed by skin bacteria. If this happens, they become red, swollen and painful and may be extracted then. I would suggest you saw a doc to confirm what these bumps are and advise you not to touch them too much and squeeze, so you wouldn’t cause infection.

please better talk with doctor soon.