Can someone help me?  
Anyway, my question is this: I have these weird feelings pretty much every day maybe once every few hours or so especially at night. The best way I can describe it is like a worm crawling feeling near my clitoris on both sides (not on both sides at the same time though). Sometimes it's on the clitoral hood and sometimes in between my inner and outer labia. It's the strangest thing and drives me crazy. Sometimes it feels like a bubble is moving up through my labia, but mostly feels exactly like a small worm wriggling down there. What is this? Nerves? Anyone else experience this? 

Ah!! The EXACT same thing is happening to me too. I have no idea what it is. Did you figure out what it was? I really want to know. It's quite bothersome.

oh my god, the way you describe it, is to a T!!!! I know this was a while ago, but did you ever figure out what it was?

eat garlic and try parastroy u got worms i had the same feeling just like what u explained this really works

its worms eat garlic and try parastroy it will get rid of it

Did you try the parastroy? Did it work?

Did you solve it

I have exactly the same problem too and I think yours might be 'Candida', a kind of fungus that usually attacks our body when we lose the equilibrium between good bacteria and bad bugs. I use all things together to relieve me from that itchiness. I have tried all natural remedies to relieve the itchiness down there but the only one thing that really works is Ginger. Make a paste of fresh ginger and use it topically. Rub it gently though it could burn a bit and make sure your fingernails do not scratch your vagina because cuts can also cause itchiness, I promise you will be relieved from all itchiness and can sleep all night. In order to make it work you have to change your diet too. Don't eat anything made from refined flour such as pizza, bread, etc. and if it's possible, you should try to cut carb from your diet as much as possible and drink kefir milk every day -- many people said yoghurt is good but it is not since food industries generally add sugar into it. Since fungi love sugar, you should also try to reduce your sugar intake and get some sugar not from fruit juice but directly from fruits. Try not to eat carbohydrate at dinner and only green salad with little starch with fish or meat. You will usually find strong symptoms before your period because Candida is somehow related to Hormone.