I am now in high school...I have two algebra classes with the same teacher 2nd period and 6th period. The teacher is telling my dad through e-mail everyday that I am disrupting the class, refusing to participate, I am throwing stuff and not paying attention but it is not true and I don't know what to do about it. The teacher is new to the school and is really mean the way he is because if you ever talk he will tell you to go to the back of the class and stand up. He will also have no problem making you go to the office. My other teachers are okay if I talk because I am not missing anything while I do so. I have an A in every class but thus crazy math teacher I have a C in. The problem is that my dad won't shut up because he gets e-mails everyday from the douche. He will not help me in class either....its is crazy he told my dad that I am raising my hand too much in class. I don't know what to do the teacher is an id**t, my dad thinks that I am being a classroom clown. which is stupid.

I would go to the office and talk to ur vice principle and tell them whats going on I had the same thing happen to me until I convinced my mom n she went with me n they talked to the teacher