Hi, I am a German teacher and I have 10 students in my class. It is actually a five months course. Anyway, I have problems with two of my students. I think they have a passive aggressive personality disorder. They never confronted me directly about problems, but always trying to sabotage everything I am trying to teache those kids. They are often late, like they’re protesting about something. I really need a good advice, how should I treat them?

Hello, I have a son who is in high school. One day, his teacher called me to come to talk with her. She told me that my son is acting like he has a passive aggressive personality disorder. I was shocked. She explain me that he has a strong resistance to authoritative instructions, and that he doesn’t protest directly, but by stubbornness, forgetfulness and sullenness. He also never take responsibility for his actions, but always trying to externalize blame onto others. I was so worried when she told me this, because I never noticed that he acts passive-aggressively at home. Anyway, she sent him to a school psychologist and we agreed that he has to go on therapy once a week.