i am 14 years old i am cutting myself beacuse sometimes my dad yells at me and some of the people i thought were my friends they really hurt me PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IT WOULD REALLY HELP

hi im 16, i used to selfharm really badly. like REALLY badly. Cutting yourself is not the answer to your problems however (I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO DO IT) many people use it to help with stress. Even adults do it. If you have a school nurse or a teacher you are close to, talk to them or make an appointment to talk to them. Talk about your feelings and how people are treating you. there are websites and people who you can talk to.

What website would that be. Please

put down the knife. you've got your whole life ahead of you. when i was about your age i actually thought of suicide everyday. i was so depressed. it never got to the point where'd i'd cut myself but i had picked up the knife. it gets better, seriuosly it dows get better. what i did was make a list, seriously i made a list of all the things i'd like to do, and i visualized me doing those things. over time it got easier and i was able to focus on my future other than my past and present, because i felt i had something to look forward, and i do and you do as well. after time my bucket list kept getting more and more crazy, the things on my list went from drawing to one day jump out of an airplane :) if you're really depressed you need to tell someone about it, a physical person and not the net because trust me, once you speak and let out that burden your carrying it just feels like a wieghts lifted off your shoulders. i recomend you go on Youtube and search up a video called "Cut Cakes Not Wrists", theres a part 1 and 2. i found it to be uplifting :) anyway i hope my words haven't gone to waste and that somehow i've helped you. just hang in there.