Vaginal discharge is something normal because that’s just a product of normal bacteria in vagina together with glands. I have 30 years and never had some noticeable problems with discharge. This creamy and white discharge makes me worry. It’s not like usual so before I visit my doctor I would like to hear what this white but creamy discharge means?

Vaginal white discharge consists of cervical mucus, discarded cells and harmless bacteria that are normaly present in the vagina. Clear or milky secretions in a small amount should be considered as normal unless they are accompanied with offensive odor or changes in color.
Creamy white vaginal discharge may be sign of a serious disorder. It can be treated with cryosurgery. Also, that could be a vulvar vestibulitis, so you should consult a doctor. Forgotten tampon is also one of the reasons for abnormalities in secretions. There are some medications that influence hormonal levels. I recommended you to visit your doctor to check it and be sure if that is just product of some medication or fever or you will need treatment. As soon as you start the results will be better for you.

I have a tan creamy fluid coming from my vagina after a illiostomy was done to me

It's 100% Normal!

UNLESS:
- It's got a really bad smell.
- Hurts When You Pee
- Leaves Any Sort Of Rash
- Is Sore/Itchy/Irritable

If you experience any of the above symptoms see your doctor ASAP as it could be a sign of a sexually transmitted disease (STD/STI)

i have always had a clear vaginal discharge ever since i first started my period. I worry if it's bad? it doesnt really have an awful smell but it has a smell.

ever since i got my period i get white or clear discharge from my vagina. is it bad? it has a smell, but not badd.

I have a white creamy fluid coming from my vagina. It has a stench odor too. What could it be? :cry:

i have creamy white stuff coming out it dont really smell i cant really smell it but i get really worried wen i see theres alot

ive had a clear discharge for 3 years, every day. i feel normal, there's no stench to it or anything wrong in my viginal area...though i begin to worry about the discharge. i feel no sickness, im not sexually active, and i havent ever been.

I had a creamy white discharge not too long ago. It had a strange smell to it but it wasn't bad also. It turned out to be a bacterial infection. They gave me metronidazole for it (worst antibiotic ever!). Don't think it actually got rid of the entire infection, but it definitely helped.

Isn't metronidazole for yeast infecetions? Does that really help with a bacterial infection?

I have had a similar problem. Thick creamy white discharge and slightly odd smell. I've also been taking antibiotics a lot recently and been consistently sick with something for nearly 2 months now. I am leaning towards it is just from the medication, coupled with stress. If anyone thinks different or has advice I would be interested in hearing it. %-)

im only 14 and im gooing is that normal ive only had my period twice sooo idk what it means ?

I've also had a similer problem. I can't remember when it started exactly, but its been for some time. I dont think it has an oder? At least not one I'd notice. And it happens when I'm off my period too. not in large amounts though. Just a small amount. But it still worrys me sometimes.

If you suspect you might have a yeast infection you can take this simple test at home and find out immediately, although it is better to do the test in the morning.

You will get a free e-book for download about natural cures for yeast infections and a series of very useful e-mails with articles related to yeast infection problems.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed