Lately, i've been getting itching accompanied by a creamy white discharge that dries out yellow. There is a breadlike sour odor to it. I am sexually active and have recently had an STD test about 2 months ago and it was negative. My periods is dued in a couple of days. What is wrong with me?

that happens to me before i start my period, its not thing to worry about but i forgot what it's called!

i have this also it only itches after theres a bit of discharge tho, i have a little girl so i'm not a virgin, but it started about a week ago, i wouldnt say it has a really bad odor/fishy. but it isnt a very pleasant one either its just annoying to smell.. =[.. i also noticed a few tiny bumps on the inside of my labia/lips whatever you call them.. and i noticed a small bump on the inside of my vaginia too none of them sore tho, the ones on the inside of my labia look like skin tags. Any ideas?

I am having same problem! So freaked out!! Did u find out what the issue was???

it's a yeast infection. yeast has a bread or bear smell, and it also has creamy or clumpy white discharge.

What was it??