Hi, Lately I have been having white frosty discharge. It doesn't have an awful smell, and doesn't itch. No burning when using the bathroom but urine has a stronger odor? I have it everyday and it's ruining my underwear!What is this:(

Frosty white, as in cottage cheese like, vaginal discharge every day of your cycle that you are not menstruating is not necessarily normal vaginal discharge. Does it have clumps in it? My initial thought is that you may be dealing with a yeast infection. Normal vaginal discharge usually goes from barely there to clear and stretchy (a lot of it) and then creamy white like you describe, but that creamy white discharge is normally only seen at the end of your menstrual cycle. 

The facts that it doesn't smell bad or itch are good signs, but if you are worried enough to post about it here, you should perhaps consider seeing a doctor. 

It may be just be puberty or you are getting a bladder infection if it hurts to pee. Drink lots of water in the mean time and go see the doctor for a bladder infection