I Have White Clumpy Discharge. I Also Have Redness, Tenderness, And Itching. My Mother Says Its Just A Yest Infection From An Over Use Of Antibotix... But I Want To Make Sure. When I Put My Finger Into My Vaginia And Pull Out, White Clumps Come Out On My Fingers. They Are Not Sticky Nor Slimy.. But Rather Similar To Wet Toilet Paper. It Has A Weird, Rather Nasty, Smell. Also It Burns To Pee. I Havnt Had A Period In Two Months. Now Im Not Regular, But I Was For 4 Months Before. And Before My Encounter With The White Clumps, I Had Sex. I Dont Remember Having The White Clumps Before This, But I Hadnt Put My Fingers Into There In A While Because My Fiancee Was Away. So Is This Something Serious? Also, Is It Possible For My Fiancee To Have A Male Yest Infection From Us Having Sex, If I Do/Did Have A Yest Infection When We Had Sex?

Even am facing the same issue.. infact found this reaction in seconds after having sex vt my husband. Before having sex everthing was normal.

it's cytolytic vaginitis!! TRUST ME! it's mistaken for yeast and is very very chunky! read about it. I'm soooo glad I figured this out!

How did you treat it? I think I have this and it is very frustrating for me and my husband because my vagina burns me and his penis during intercourse. It's like acid in there. My doctor said its a yeast infection not an STD