My son is 12 years old and was dx with CRMO two years ago in his right foot and left knee. He had surgery at Vanderbilt Univeristy Hospital and a second surgery on his right foot once again last December 2008. He continues to have difficulty walking and has pain in both feet and legs at times to the point he can not walk but needs to use a wheelchair. He takes 600 to 1200 mg of Motrin a day and strong pain pills at times when nothing else works. He has seen Rhum. physicians, infectious disease physicians, and osteo physicians. He has had numerous lab draws and MRI's, CAT SCANS, etc. I need answers for my son. Does anyone know of a physician who specializes in CRMO?

Tammy, I tried searching for physcians and specialists...apparently there are some but they didn't say who or where. I did find one that has the same disease and are nearly symptom free by using Enbrel 5 times a week, it is an injection. Remicade is also used apparently as well.

I've had osteoarthrotis, DGD, fibro myalgia, 5 knee surgeries I'll need a new knee before 40...I have a torn meniscus in my right knee right now and a torn pcl in my left. Keep me up to date if you can, I know some of what he is going through...and it's not pleasent...