? I had my gallbladder removed late January of this year. Also had a liver biopsy during the procedure because my liver was enlarged. Doctor said it was a fatty liver. About 5 days after the surgery, i developed a low grade fever and chills and just overall sick feeling. Had eveything checked for bile leak in the ER a few days later. No leaks. Now yesterday morning, i had an attack probably more painful than the one before the surgery. It was gone after about 10 minutes, follwed by diarreha. Since the surgery i've had continual, periodic pain under my right ribcage where the gallbladder used to sit. I've looked up symptoms for bile stricture, but the only one i have is the pain. What else could be going on?

a year ago i had my gallbladder removed and 4 days after surgery i had a sudden attack. started as a slight pain in my sternum area then increased to pressure, hard to breath very severe pain in sternum and spine was on fire. couldnt bend over or lay down. the pain was the worst i have ever experienced in my 41 years of life. pain was very very strong for a period of 10 or so straight minute then disappeared without a trace for about 15 or so minutes. then the same attack returned and lasted again for about 10 or so minutes. after about 3 hours of thinking i was gonna die, it vanished completely. i have had 3 episodes since my gall bladder removal and never had it before. all 3 times i had an attack i swallowed a pain pill. whats my issue? not sure the pain pill brought this on, but is very possible. the hospital said the sergeon may have knicked my pancrease during surgery. but ive read alot about bile duct damage. but what is a mystery to me is i only had 3 attacks within a year. but the pain is so bad, i feel id rather be dead then go through this. is their some neglegence during sergury?

Pain medication is known for bring on attacks. Try not to use them and don't use tylenol based medication. also try to stay away from eggs, red meat, greasy or fried foods, refined sugar and processed foods. Try to limit alcohol intake and only drink clean drinks like vodka/soda...or avoid alcohol all together if you can. You should Juice and be aware of how to rid your body of toxins. Toxins over load your system - especially the biliary system.