ok
i was wonder after you get your Gall bladder out is the liver like conected to any thing, is there away for the bile to still "work"? or can you just not eat fat foods ?

please I need help with this! :-( ?

Okay so the question is can you eat fatty foods? Some can some can't. It all depends on your body and how it wants to work or gets used to the huge change. My doctore told me to eat the same food as i did, and if it upsets you or makes you sick, give it at least 6 months and try again after the body is healed.

Gallbladder removal is not simple as it sound and you have to know that there are some adjustments that you will need to do after the procedure. Your liver doesn’t have the bile duct any more to accumulate the bile duct and the bile accumulates at the sphincter muscle. If there is too much bile accumulation your will experience problems. The thing is that you will need several month and even a year to get your organism back to normal function. Doctors will prescribe you all the necessary medication and will give you information about future diet. Your diet is really important in the process of healing and for proper function of the liver.
All the best,
Danella